Naturally Combat Soap Scum
The most dreaded part of cleaning a bathroom usually comes down to the soap scum in the shower. Built up soap scum and hard water stains make a fierce team to combat, and take the most time to defeat.
Many tips include using furniture polish or harsh chemicals, but the solution is really very simple and natural for silk scum.
What you’ll need
regular dish soap
5 Easy Steps
- heat one cup vinegar in microwave for 2 mins
- pour the heated solution into a spray bottle
- add one cup* dish soap & shake gently
- spray this thick solution onto the soap scum
- let sit for 2 hours, wipe with sponge & warm water
*always mix equal parts of vinegar and dish soap
This solution can be reapplied during the 2 hour waiting period.
Enjoy your fresh shower without the frosted glass look!