Removing Oil From Your Wallpaper is easier then you think.
You clean your home regularly, but do you remember to wash your walls? To keep your home fresh, regularly dusting and wiping down walls is very important including walls with wallpaper. Removing oil is easier then you think.
When it comes to a deeper cleaning, oil stains can be the trickiest to remove without damaging paint or wallpaper. Getting rid of oily finger prints and stains is very easy to do.
1. blot any excess oil off wallpaper
2. dip a clean cloth in warm soapy water
3. squeeze excess water out from cloth
4. wipe over the oil stain thoroughly
5. rinse well, and dry with a clean dry cloth
* repeat if necessary
* can also be used for oil stained gloss paint & stainless steel