#1 rule is to follow for bagless vacuum cleaning is to follow the manufactures instructions.
If you don’t have the instructions, send us the name of your vacuum and we will help you. Bagless vacuum cleaning that takes very little time. We’ve put together a quick guide for YOU.
A quick guideline to Bagless Vacuum Cleaning:
1. Remove the large dirt collecting canister(a) located on the front of your bagless vacuum using the release handle.
2. Slowly empty this large canister into a garbage bag.
3. Remove the smaller canister(b) located inside of the large piece, and unhook the round filter(c). Attached to the filter is a piece of foam(d) that you will need to remove for cleaning. Use your hand to collect and clean out the dust from the foam attachment.
4. Take the round filter which had the foam piece attached, and carefully hit it against the edge of a stair outside. This is the most effective way to remove all of the locked in dust.
5. Flip the piece of foam inside out, and place back inside the rounded filter. Hook the round filter back inside the small canister, and reattach the small canister inside the larger compartment.
6. Located above where the larger canister goes, there will be another filter. Remove this filter and take outside, hit against stair to remove all locked in dust. Replace this filter.
7. Replace the large compartment, secure by locking the release handle.
We at Maid Natural hope this helped you!